License and fair useEdit
|Media license and fair use rationale
This file is copyrighted. The individual who uploaded this work and used it in an article assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.
- Description: Raki in armor
- Source: Claymore 15, Scene 080
- Portion: pp. 100–101
- Purpose: illustrate and/or graphical link to article
- Resolution: high
- Replaceability: only by higher quality file with same license
- Other information: digitally altered for legibility and/or legal compliance. See source for original
Appears on these pages
"Faulds " is a dialectal Scots form of "fold" in the sense of "field" or "meadow." The...
The original Japanese name, ラキ, is a variant of ラッキー Rakkī, a transliteration of "Lucky," an...
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||08:32, April 27, 2013||756 × 955 (348 KB)||Jamieclaymore (Talk | contribs)|
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.